Service Management Software for Utilities
Meet Higher Standards of Service and Savings
Today, utilities face unprecedented pressure from regulators, customers and investors – and mobile utility workforces are feeling the squeeze. Are they accommodating customers’ requests for service and smart-meter installation promptly and punctually? Are they meeting new, stricter regulatory compliance provisions for service and maintenance? And are they doing it all with leaner, lower-cost operations?
TOA Technologies offers mobile utility workforce management solutions that empower electricity, gas and water companies of all sizes – along with their service contractors and providers – to meet new demands. For example, ETAdirect has helped European utilities rise to the challenge of meeting ambitious goals for the installation of smart meters – while reinforcing customer loyalty. No wonder the Smart Metering UK and Europe Summit 2013 named TOA Technologies winner of its Service Provider Award, citing our “unique and proven service solution.”
Far more than a mere automated-scheduling system, TOA’s powerful software optimizes the entire process of mobile-workforce management by enabling users to:
- Book appointments and schedule tasks responsively, according to customer preferences, SLA provisions and regulatory requirements – even long-term, multi-stage tasks
- Assign mobile utility workers to jobs by skill set and predict the time to complete each task, based on personal performance profiles compiled empirically
- Dispatch resources efficiently, reducing unnecessary truck rolls and miles driven per job
- Monitor and track all field personnel, including contractors, individually and collectively – continuously in real-time
- Predict jeopardy events precisely and respond promptly
- Initiate immediate action for emergency task allocation
By applying technology to help manage their mobile workforces, utilities begin to benefit almost immediately, generating real ROI in a matter of days thanks to greater efficiencies:
- Lower costs. Typically, users save $10,000 per worker per year in reduced staffing, more efficient routing and less overtime.
- Higher productivity. Our utility workforce management solutions consistently boost daily job completion rates by more than 40 percent – thanks in part to mobile workers’ ability to access relevant information anytime, on- or offline.
- Tighter security. TOA’s solutions run in TOA’s private cloud, with security verified annually by an independent SSAE16 audit – the industry’s strictest and most current standard. That makes our cloud-based mobile workforce management solutions far safer than widely accessible public clouds or vulnerable onsite hardware.
- Fast, easy deployment. TOA integrates easily with multiple Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems including SAP, Oracle and IBM’s Maximo, offering proven deployment methodology to meet tight timelines.